Friday 21 October 2011

Gaddafi is dead. It's a shame that he will not stand trial. I suspect we will never now find  who ordered the bombing of flight  103and other atrocities. With him alive, there was always the bargaining point.
I was supposed to go to the clean up at Lockerbie, to pick up pieces of humanity scattered across Scotland. Unfortunately, or more the point, fortunately, I was stuck in the Station Medical Centre with a nasty virus. Many of my colleagues went, and didn't have much fun scouring the countryside for body parts. I suspect it was even worse for the poor sods that then had to identify and then 'assemble' those parts into individuals. I always feel guilty about that. There I was, in a warm bed ( admittedly drugged into a stupor ) and my mates were picking up small pieces of  Human Being, in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment