Saturday 14 January 2012

Friday 13th. A mixed day.

One of those days. 13th. Friday. My job allows me to see things the general public never see. Things that, others see routinely. I am only a passive observer. Today I witnessed at least two lives spoiled in an avoidable RTC. The driver of the car is physically ok, the bike rider? Didn't look good, all the time until the ambulance took the rider away, there was no movement. I witnessed pissed up scum racially abusing people who were doing nothing wrong and showed incredible tolerance, by not retaliating. I would have retaliated in spades. The same scum were pissed up again today. We taxpayers pay for their awful lifestyle with benefits they do not deserve, their 'rights' trump everyone else's. They get arrested, but released without any meaningful punishment. If they get fined, they don't pay, a custodial sentence will never be handed down. We should bring back the stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment