Friday 11 November 2011

Pot of gold



Another week passes. Not necessarily a bad one from my perspective. I mean, though thoroughly bunged up with a cold I soldiered on. If it wasn't for promises made, I would cheerfully have stayed in bed. Well, not cheerfully, obviously. I am a Bloke. I would have whinged at every opportunity. As it is, I have been all over the place, sharing my bugs. Am I not considerate? Do I not care for my public? It's a funny thing, but it does make me wonder if, by possibly spreading my cold about, I have been a bit selfish. After all, if I have made others ill, I may have ruined the country's chance of financial recovery, but if I had stayed in bed, I may have spoiled my boss's accounts. He pays me to fix things, not to make our customers poorly. But on the other hand, if I don't attempt to fix things, our customers may go elsewhere. So all in all, it's a lose lose situation. On the plus side I have nearly got rid of my cold, so, to those I may have infected: Enjoy next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment